The Swansea University is pleased to announce the Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships. The ward is available for the academic year 2021/22.
The program offers £4,000 to excellent non UK/EU students towards tuition fees who want to undertake a masters degree program.
Founded in 1996, the Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Applications Deadline: August 21, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program.
- Awards: Up to £4,000
- Nationality: Non-UK or EU applicants
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Study Subject: The program will be awarded in one of the given course BA, BEng, BSc, LLB, MA, MSc, MEng, MSci, and LLM
- Admissible Criteria To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants from the UK or EU will be eligible. The Admissions Office will decide whether candidates are eligible to pay fees at the UK/EU rate, based on certain residency criteria, when candidates apply for a study place at Swansea University.
- Scholarships will only be offered to candidates who achieve a Bachelor’s degree with First Class honors’ (or equivalent).
- Awards are available for both full and part-time study. For students studying part-time, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Scholarship candidates must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University. Students must be enrolling in a Taught Master’s program at Swansea University for the first time in September 2021.
- Students must normally be privately funded. Students must not be holding a full tuition fee award from another source.
- Students holding several partial awards at the same time will be considered on a case-by-case basis and should contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office at [email protected]
- Applicants should check the terms and conditions of other awards they are offered.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, please applicants should apply for the course. After that, they can complete an Excellence Scholarship Application Form and return to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be asked to submit with your application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For studying at postgraduate level at this university, you must have at least a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for the master’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
This grant will support you to earn master studies at this university with the award amount of up to £4,000.